[ale] cool meeting at ALE central!!!

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:12:45 EST 2012

On 2012/03/06, at 15:25 , Scott Castaline wrote:

> Is it too early to discuss pre & post meeting plans?

I've been in communication the past couple days with
the speaker and the organizer from Lexis Nexis.
The speaker, Flavio, will be landing in Atlanta a
couple hours before the meeting and is wanting
to use the time to get together for dinner before
the show with anyone interested.

I gave him a choice of Saba, Doc Chey's and
Everybody's.  I'll be alerting everyone to the
selection via this list as plans are confirmed.

peace
aaron