[ale] C/C++ Documentation program

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 5 14:02:13 EST 2012

Not qui
Please forgive if what I'm about to type isn't completely clear.  I'm
not sure such a thing exists so it makes it difficult to put in words.

I was just handed a , let's call it, a poorly documented C/C++ program
for an embedded system.  There are changes that need to be made
throughout.  I know how the system works at a hardware level, but what I
really need to create is a bit of a flow chart, function/procedure call
map for the entire project.  You know a map that shows all the other
functions (in what files) the main.cpp file calls in order if possible.
  Does such a beast exists?

Thanks