[ale] OT: Spring Cleaning (stuff for the taking)

Ted W ted at techmachine.net
Mon Mar 5 09:47:08 EST 2012

I moved this past weekend and my girlfriend is demanding that I clean out my office. Anything in this list that isn't claimed by the end of the week is getting donated so speak up if you want something. Please message me off list if you want something and to coordinate pick up. If you are looking for something specific that isn't listed, ask me, it might be buried in a box somewhere...

2 x AMD shuttle systems (unknown working condition)
1 x PIII system
1 x IBM thinkcenter (P4 I think)
1 x P4 era Dual proc Dell Precision workstation (single proc installed)
1 x Unknown brand AMD system (K6 processor I think)
Misc RAM (RDIMM, SODIMM, laptop and desktop)
1 x 19" LCD monitor
Misc SATA and IDE cables
1 x Black metal computer case
1 x multifunction printer (needs ink and power cable but otherwise works)
1 x working Playstation & controllers

In addition, briefly, I'm getting rid of some furniture. If you can move it, you can have it, just make an offer.
1 x sleeper sofa
1 x Microwave cart
1 x black glider rocking chair
2 x 19" CRT TVs