[ale] Southeast Linux Fest

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:49:40 EST 2012

Greeting...

We are proud to announce that Registration for attendees and RFP for
speakers has opened for the 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest.
Get 'em while they're hot!

Southeast LinuxFest 2012 will be held in Charlotte, NC at the Blake
Hotel. The Blake Hotel is located at 555 S McDowell St, Charlotte, NC,
on June 8 through 10.
Reserve your room now at our discount rate!

We hope to see you there.

http://southeastlinuxfest.org
Registration --> http://southeastlinuxfest.org/node/418
Call for Papers --> http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/rfp2012/form.html

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org