[ale] cheap android tablets source

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Fri Mar 2 08:41:54 EST 2012

Years ago when we were limited to 16 colors on PC AT RGB monitors I was playing around with Norton Utilities to set a menu system on my PC.  One of the combinations I played with had something like a red screen, a puke green border and bold yellow text.   My boss happened to be walking by when I had that up and said “I really hate that!” so of course that is the color scheme I used for the remainder of my time at that job.  I did briefly experiment with blinking text on the menu but it was annoying enough to me that I couldn’t leave it up just to torment him.  :-)