[ale] OT I had to relate this Comcast conversation with y'all

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:22:01 EDT 2012

Courtney, I don't know if VOIP is an option for you, but I just
started using <http://www.voip.ms>, which I think is based out of
Canada. (At least the Canadian minutes are cheaper than US minutes.)
I'm using an inexpensive OBI100 device:
<http://www.amazon.com/OBi100-Telephone-Adapter-Service-Bridge/dp/B004LO098O>,
which seems to work well. I couldn't seem to get incoming calls from
Google Voice, but voip.ms is so inexpensive, I don't mind paying for
them.

Anyway, I recommend it. It's really pretty easy to set up, and it will
save you $$$$ over time.

Doug Hall