[ale] Linux grabs its single biggest win

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 12:00:20 EDT 2012

On 06/23/2012 10:09 AM, Wolf Halton wrote:

> This is a huge wedge for Open Source and Linux.  I suspect a lot of new
> Linux admin and programming jobs will open in the next few years.
>
> Wolf

There are already a lot of DoD Linux jobs. Bonus if you know Solaris.
That's why I posted a while back about the 8570 requirements. Take care
of those and you look very good to a DoD contract company.

Pay ain't nuthin' to sneeze at either. Not as exciting as a startup but
you to get to keep stuff running.

Leam