[ale] Web site to help people become professional Linux System Administrators?

Shawn taaj.shawn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:36:10 EDT 2012

This is a great idea, I actually started similar with
http://smartopsatlanta.org , we offer training and such for software people
are interested in using.
I think docs are great and specially if you can write them in a modern
fashion that people understand.
Anyway you can give back to the community is more than welcomed. I would
suggest starting with an article on a piece of software or tool that you
are most familiar with and write some good docs on it, then let the
community come behind you and offer commits to the doc.

Let me know when you get something setup and I'll do whatever I can to help.

Cheers

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM, leam hall <leamhall at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many moons ago I picked up a domain name with the idea of building a
> site to help people move into professional linux. It is my nature to
> help people grow. Unfortunately I've not done much with it. Trying ot
> decide if there's a niche to fill and if so what should go there.
>
> My real goal is not to duplicate efforts but to collate information,
> provide insight to industry trends, and help answer the "how do I get
> a job doing Linux" question that keeps coming up now and again.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Leam
>

> --
> Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>