[ale] OT: interview. Tie? Jacket?

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Jun 19 19:29:09 EDT 2012

Suits for weddings and funerals only, and not always then.

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern. My email address has changed. Replying to former
address. Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

call on the phone. I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
mailing lists and such. I don't always see new email messages very quickly.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O) Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com

Scott Steele <roninazure at gmail.com> wrote:

Always wear a suit, in-fact your best one. If a company turns someone away because they wore a suit. That is dis-respectful towards you, not them.

Sent from my iPhone