[ale] Fwd: OT: looking for work, suddenly

Erik Mathis erik at mathists.com
Wed Jun 13 14:07:51 EDT 2012

I just recently got a job in Kennesaw recently, but I put my resume up
on dice.com. I was getting 3-4 hits a day for the entire month I was
looking, and had six offers to choose from when it was time to decide.
Looks like the market in ATL is still booming. As I'm typing this, I
just got another hit.

-Erik-