[ale] Can't Boot! Need Super Block Wizard

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:33:23 EDT 2012

Yep, looks like you're having problems with hda, the primary IDE hard drive.  It's odd that you'd be able to boot though.  I'd expect that it would likely be your boot disk.  At boot, there's an error about needing to run fsck, what does it say above that?  The fsck error is a canned message whenever there are filesystem problems at boot time.  The real error message should occur before it.

-Scott