[ale] (ot) When is the next daytime meeting?

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:16:00 EDT 2012

On 2012/06/12, at 11:41 , Vernard Martin wrote:

> On 06/07/2012 01:15 PM, jesse james wrote:
>> Due to job constraints I'm only able to make daytime preferably
>> weekends. Also do you record any meetings and put it on YouTube?
> To my knowledge, we don't have any true daytime ALE meetings. ALE
> Central, ALE NorthWest and ALE-NW all start at 7:30pm. ALE-Central's
> esteemed coordinator, Aaron Ruscetta does film most of the ALE Central
> meetings and I believe he does make them available in some form but
> not
> on YouTube. You'd do best to contact him directly about for that info
> though. arxaaron at gmail.com seems to be the most reliable email
> address.

Thanks Vernard... and yes I have most of the past year's meetings
recorded.

Sadly, I also have almost none of them edited and packaged for
distribution,
since that's the time consuming part.

I'm working on improving my process with that, so some of the meetings
may be on line soon.

in peace
aaron

PS:
BTW - Reminder that we WILL be doing our regular 3rd Thursday
ALE Central on June 21, 7:30pm with a talk on FLOSS in Education.
We are also doing a send off for Joshua Roberts on the 14th - see
email archive for details.