[ale] [OT] AT&T/UVerse going to carrier grade NAT?

Sean McNealy sean.mcnealy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:49:59 EDT 2012

Nobody's mentioned IPv6 yet in this thread. I know it's always just
over the horizon, but apparently Uverse is planning on rolling that
out this year, or at least the firmware updates to the modems/gateways
(I can't tell if the URL has my session info in there, so you get to
search for it yourself).