[ale] OT: D-Day +68

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Wed Jun 6 13:59:00 EDT 2012

Well put Aaron and I get your drift.

So much of what has gone on up to this point (and today) is an atrocity
to their memory.  The fact that evil and the corruption and greed that
it spawns takes advantage of all those it can is nothing new.  Not to
this generation or the next or those previous.  None of it takes away
the toll on every level that the madness that was World War II cost.
But, I choose to remember them and in my small way I keep their memory
and story alive through historical conservation and supporting World War
II veteran's groups.

As to the rest of it and what I (and my family) are doing about it?
That is a topic that is best not shared in this venue; but please be
assured that we are closer in mind than you may think.  For the record:
I am not a Republican nor an Independent.  There is no political label
that describes my affiliation...

Suffice it to say, freedom is the greatest reason why I am in this group
(ALE)...nuf said.

Rich