[ale] OT: D-Day +68

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:20:24 EDT 2012

All well and good to note the D-day anniversary, though I
personally have a thousand times more respect for the
conscientious objectors of the era.

But the question today is to ask who is going to stand and
fight a D-day defense of freedom against the mass murdering
fascism that is the U.S. Death Machine Industry and the
corporapist oligarchy of greedy, undeserving silver spoon
elitist  blood suckers that it has spawned?

Just asking....

Seems to me that if you want to actually honor the soldiers
of D-day, then you should stand and fight the political powers
whose openly stated goal is to destroy all the institutions of
United States government that, like the D-day soldiers, stand
for and protect civil liberty, democracy and freedom.  You
should be fighting the political terrorists who are waging
war on our economy and trying to down our nation in a
bathtub of military death machine debts and economic
inequity.  Seems you should stand and fight the political
powers that have demoted every soldier in our all volunteer
armed forces to the level of a baby killing, torturing, war criminal
mercenaries.  From my view, supporting these atrocities or
allowing them to continue is just being another flag waving
hypocrite coward who is a traitor to all that those D-day
soldiers claimed to be fighting for.

in peace
aaron