[ale] Another Mac headache.

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Sun Jun 3 22:17:59 EDT 2012

All well and good -- but I find a need for VI/VIM about once every two
years or so.  I am not going to remember arcane commands/key combinations
that I use that infrequently.  It would have taken longer to find the
tutorial and read through it to figure out how to get the cursor quickly to
the end of the file than to just continue pressing on the down-arrow. :)
After all I didn't want to actually edit the file, just read it.

Sean