[ale] 47 minutes well-spent

Stephen R. Blevins stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:17:37 EDT 2012

+1

I already have my MP3 copy.  Got it when it appeared as a side-bar
article on Groklaw.  Next day,
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/require-free-access-over-internet-scientific-journal-articles-arising-taxpayer-funded-research/wDX82FLQ
article appeared, offering a direct example, along with
http://boingboing.net/2012/05/31/lockdown-freeopen-os-maker-p.html

Stallman is right:  we need free *hardware* as well as free software.

Just my $.02

Stephen R. Blevins
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com