[ale] Low voltage work in GA

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:28:26 EDT 2012

you are correct. must work for a licensed installer for at least a
year before you can even take the test.

I was in grad school and missed the grandfathering of low-voltage
installers in 1996 to just take the test.

Note: most of the installation code is good practices. A missing part
is(was?) distance between cable runs and 4'/8' florescent lights.
Ballasts cause _nasty_ interference.