[ale] Down?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:06:09 EDT 2012

I've had this behavior on my personal rdlg.net account even before I moved
it to google apps.  Actually I had it hosted at home on my Linux box,
thought maybe my spam filters were killing it so I moved the domain to
google apps, no change.  Then while testing I started using the gmail
domain, same effect.  Just as if the domain doesn't like me in general.

I also will miss the first email on other threads not just from me as well.
 I was kind of surprised I go this one.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Phil Turmel <philip at turmel.org> wrote:

> On 07/30/2012 02:35 PM, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> > It's been quiet today but that's not surprising for me.  I'm not sure why
> > but I never see the ones I send and it's very common for me not to see
> the
> > first message of a threat but I'll get any replies.
>
> This question pops up on kernel.org occassionally...  per the gmail
> help, it auto-archives the message back from the list and won't show it
> in the inbox until/unless someone replies to it.
>
> There doesn't appear to be any way to change that behavior in gmail.
>
> Phil

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar