[ale] OT: How many Linux guys are looking for work in ATL?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:41:06 EDT 2012

On 07/27/2012 05:26 AM, Leam Hall wrote:

> So deepen your strengths, broaden your base, and the jobs will be there.
>
> Leam

Caveat. Yes, there are jobs I'm not qualified for by skills or aptitude.
Learning what you're created to do is a part of that and one of the
reasons I put the Parachute and 7 Habits books on my 10 Vital Tips list.

My new job pays a significant amount less than one I didn't pursue but
is much more in line with my career goals and personal drives. There's
no need to retire if you're doing what keeps you young.

Hope that helps! ATL is a great job market.

Leam