[ale] [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL MTG. for Thurs., July 19th, 2012

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jul 19 12:54:56 EDT 2012

On 07/19/2012 11:48 AM, arxaaron wrote:
> Yeah... huge apologies to everyone on the absurdly short notice on this.

For those who are interested in contributing, sending either me or Aaron a
private message with your ideas **before** the meeting will allow them to be
discussed in a group setting.

Not everyone wants to post to the email listsrv after all, but I'm certain we'd
like them. Of course, ideas that come **with** a volunteer get extra weight.

I have to leave here around 6 to get to that part of town, so that's the
deadline if you email ideas to me.