[ale] Skype source code released

Pablo Ordonez pablo.f.ordonez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:34:02 EDT 2012

Hi There

Trust on MS -Never-, trust on any source -nope-.  Trust me. :)
The solution to the dilemma is :  "read and study the code". Any one
interested?

This example shows the importance of open source computing. Again RMS is
right. (dammit)

Pablo
Believer in the church of emacs, but I don't trust in the emacs kernel.