[ale] Very old servers

Ted W ted at techmachine.net
Fri Jul 13 19:22:35 EDT 2012

On Jul 14, 2012, at 5:19 AM, William Bagwell wrote:
> Nine years ago someone gave me two pickup truck loads of (then) old
> computers, mostly consumer grade stuff. But it included two servers.  A
> Digital Prioris HX 6000, and a ZX 6000MP. Now about sixteen years old and
> have not booted in eight...
>
> Up for grabs on the off chance anyone here wants to play. Sold new for
> about five grand! If no takers I will haul them off to my counties E
> waste recycling trailer.

If you can't find any takers let me know. I can't take them (promised the other half I wouldn't take in more until I got rid of what I have now) but I know that the Georgia Tech GreyHat club is always looking for donations. I could pick up whatever is left over and haul it over to their club space on campus, just let me know where to come get it.
--
Ted W. < Ted at Techmachine.net >
Registered GNU/Linux user #413569