[ale] Citrix Xen

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:40:01 EDT 2012

Guys,

Anyone using Citirix Xen? I just started a new job and they are using
it as their Virtual Server, but I am seeing a lot of issues, before I
go and recommend a change, I like to hear some feed back, but Pro and
Con. I am a bit basis as I have use VMWare ESXi and KVM.

Just so note some of the issues we had so far, lots of kernel panics
with NFS. Virtual Machines being rebuild because of issues with the vm
themselves, such as drives going bad.  Not being able to reboot

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org