[ale] My Pi has shipped! My Pi has shipped!!

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Tue Jul 10 13:33:51 EDT 2012

For the benefit of those who have thought about ordering one; or have
already gotten in the queue but are wondering just how long does all of
this take?  I just got notification mail that my Raspberry Pi has been
shipped and is coming from Northants via DHL.  If you've been following
this it's been about a month since I got the nod to place the paid order
and a couple of months since I gave them my expression of interest.
Hoping to see shorter lead times as production ramps up...

Sorry for the ranty nature of the subject line but it seemed to
fit.....and I'm in a playful mood anyway!    : P

Cheers!