[ale] Android/Tablet printing

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:17:11 EDT 2012

I have the premium version for myself, it's very nice.

I might have to have her save her email from gmail to google docs (as a pdf
is built in) then use printershare to print the pdf.  It's just troublesome.

This is an 86yr old retired teacher who is just the really sweet neighbor
you want to help, or I wouldn't be nearly as bothered.

Robert