[ale] Android/Tablet printing

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:02:09 EDT 2012

My neighbor just bout an Asus Transformer Prime. Very nice device. The only problem is she wants to print off some emails from her gmail app such as a flight itenerary.

Shas a USB printer that used to be connected to her laptop that died. I installed the PrinterShare app and it sees her printer and will print to it. There is no 'print' button in gmail or 'email' I can find. Any suggestions?

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
These are MY OPINIONS With Dreams To Be A King,
ALONE. I speak for First One Should Be A Man
no-one else. - Manowar