[ale] flip flopping on programming, now interested in c++

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Jul 2 23:12:18 EDT 2012

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the link. I plan to check that out.

I'm glad you like the summary. Compiling that message and all the quotes actually took a bit of work.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern. My email address has changed. Replying to former
address. Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

call on the phone. I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
mailing lists and such. I don't always see new email messages very quickly.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O) Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com