[ale] flip flopping on programming, now interested in c++

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Mon Jul 2 20:59:11 EDT 2012

Hmm. If whitespace shouldn't be significant, it's presumably because you
value some unusual use of whitespace.

But saying one should know how to format one's code is to imply that
there's some obviously proper way to do it that one should know.

Then why have braces, in that case, since the formatting already
disambiguates the sybtax?

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/