[ale] Fwd: Georgia Bill Would Prohibit Subsidies For Municpal Broadband - Slashdot

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Thu Jan 26 06:57:00 EST 2012

Jim,
I'm sorry, but this is kinda lame.  Please go back and carefully study
Aaron's style, paying particular attention to his polysyllabic rhythms,
and his well-polished technique of inserting, ah, colorful adjectives into
other words, much as military drill instructors are want to insert their
universal modifier into adjectives for emphasis.

But I'll give you an "A" for effort.  :)

Sean