[ale] Fwd: Georgia Bill Would Prohibit Subsidies For Municpal Broadband - Slashdot

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:33:43 EST 2012

On 2012/01/24, at 16:36 , Pete Hardie wrote:

> /. ran this story today - seems like something this list might be
> interested in talking to their reps about.
> http://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/01/24/1815220/georgia-bill-would-prohibit-subsidies-for-municpal-broadband

<OTrant mode="facetious">

How shocking!  And in such "Red-ish" State, too!  How could
there be this kind of blatant corporapist protectionism from
the corporate welfare state and the corporate whore sellouts
installed in most of our state and national political offices
thanks to the rabid stupidity and radical extremism of corporate
sponsored  teabagger terrorist puppets?  It just doesn't make
any sense! One would expect these fascist sycophants of the
undeserving wealthy elitist blood suckers to be more concerned
about fair access to our commonwealth resources and equitable
economic opportunity for the citizens than that!

</OTrant>
:-)
peace
aaron