[ale] CONTeXT and Chemistry links for sharing

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Sat Jan 21 09:24:07 EST 2012

I mentioned on ALE that the CONTeXT macropackage, an alternative to
LaTeX, has chemistry support, but I found some broken links in the
wiki I mentioned, and since it has been over a decade since I was
using the more advanced features of CONTeXT, I asked its principal
creator, Hans Hagen, for more information.

I've quoted some parts of his response below.

[Ed writes]

--
  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/