[ale] web archive ??

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Thu Jan 19 06:34:01 EST 2012

On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:25:28 pm Wolf Halton wrote:

> Go to the hr dept and ask them to show her how, with her documents to
> print it.  Print to (real) pdf. Get it in a thumbdrive and go.  Or
> print-screen the doc and get it as a png file.
> In fact, if you can see the whole thing on the screen at any time
> screen-capture it and save the graphic.

Good idea.  Only the HR Dept. does not have the data.  They gave it all to
Equifax!!!!!  As I said -- WTF.

I am not adept with a Mac, but I will try to get Safari to save the page
as a pdf.  If that is possible, then I can find a pdf reader that will
print the entire document.

Tnx for the suggestion.

Sean