[ale] Update On SOPA/PIPA: ALE Should Join the Strike !?

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Wed Jan 18 10:32:44 EST 2012

Blacking out a web site is a nice gesture, and we can all grouse about
the laws on the list here, but it means nothing unless you actually do
something.

>From the Wikipedia page[1] you can lookup the numbers to call elected
officials in your area.  They also list email, twitter, etc... but
don't use that.  Using electronic media as a form of protest is
completely meaningless, especially to people so out of touch they
support this.  They will only get the message if their phones blow up.
 (Paper letters would have been better, but it's too late for that
now)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:CongressLookup

❧ Brian Mathis