[ale] OT - Looking like SOPA is dead and burried, but PIPA is still in play...

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:41:10 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Michael Potter <michael at potter.name> wrote:
> Aaron,
>
> Could you clarify this quote:
>
> "I'm in favor of a full blackout of ALE on the 18th."
>
> --
> Michael Potter

A large portion of the internet is planning to protest SOPA / PIPA
by going dark on Wednesday, January 18th.  Wikipedia just agreed
to join the protest:

<http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71500.html>

TTBOMK, Google is still not on board, though they are standing
in strong opposition to the legislation.

Would be nice if everything Mafia$oft went dark and then stayed
that way, but I don't think that's part of the protest plan. :-)

peace
aaron