[ale] Coby Kyros 7" tablet

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jan 16 01:16:31 EST 2012

A friend of mine bought a Coby Kyros 7" tablet just before Christmas and has decided she doesn't need it.
I think it's the MID7026-4G. It also has a keyboard that was purchased separately.
I think this model lists for 149.95 and the street price was 129, without the keyboard.
She still has all the original packaging, it's barely been used and she wants $80 for it.
I don't have any idea whether this a great good or bad deal, but it sounds reasonable if that's what you want.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com