[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW @ SPSU MTG. for Thurs., Jan. 12, 7:30pm

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jan 12 15:10:59 EST 2012

Our meetings happen the 2nd Thursday the months when school is in session -
we're on the schedule thru May.  We're working to get some great presentations.
Nothing firm yet.

We're always looking for new presentations or all levels. Not everyone has been
using Linux for 15 yrs and not everyone can make the trip to Emory every month.