[ale] possibility of running an NTP server

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Jan 12 01:12:25 EST 2012

Hi Leam,

The docs say you have to have a static IP and a permanent connection.
However, since the DynDNS service continually remaps the dynamic IP to a
fixed hostname, I thought it might work anyway. I think I can get
incoming queries if I port forward the router to the server. I'm not
familiar with bastion.

Sincerely,

Ron