[ale] C64 turn 30 years old this week.

Ryan Neily ryan at neily.net
Fri Jan 6 17:10:56 EST 2012

You are lucky!  I had the Atari 400 with the membrane keyboard that was unusable.

I freaked my parents for our first trip to Toys-R-Us for my first cartridge game. The salesperson kept telling me that the Basic Programming cartridge and its 400 page manual was not game!  I brought it home anyways, and the rest is history.