[ale] And we're back! - Further OT - Rum wars

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Jan 4 18:24:46 EST 2012

On Wed, January 4, 2012 5:18 pm, Jim Kinney wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Geoffrey Myers
> <lists at serioustechnology.com>wrote:
>
>> Here we go again WAY OFF TOPIC talking about rum.
>>
>> This is the ALE list, what is your favorite ale???
>>

> Mine! Whatever is in my keg(s)!  Currently a bit of chocolate stout left
> and a decent porter. Next up is "Butterbeer" v2 (yes, from Harry Potter)
> and an English brown ale.

I've got a Vanilla Chocolate Porter and an Oktoberfest Ale on tap, and I
just brewed a Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA Clone on Sunday..   Alas, when I
went to Beer Necessities I forgot that my hydrometer was broken so I
wasn't have to get a starting gravity of my IPA.  :(

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745