[ale] They say drives fail in pairs...

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Tue Jan 3 17:11:03 EST 2012

ZFS has a few mechanisms for redundancy, including a RAID 5-ish "raidz" and
a RAID 10-ish stripe-of-mirrors scheme, but it also has checksums all over
the place, multiple data copies, more flexibility, and on and on.  It's
complex but very neato.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/