[ale] [OT] Best remote/local backup for less technical?

Ted W ted at techmachine.net
Sat Feb 25 21:15:34 EST 2012

You could always just set up a scheduled task to launch rsync in Cygwin. I used this at work for a time while we got CrashPlan Pro running. Now that I think of it, you might look at CrashPlan as well. They offer a self hosted version that is free. I don't know if it works under Linux but it works great for OSX and Windows.

--
Ted W. < Ted at Techmachine.net >
Registered GNU/Linux user #413569