[ale] consulting gig

Vernard Martin vernard at venger.net
Thu Feb 23 17:10:42 EST 2012

I'm currently trying to wedge a Dell NX3100 NAS appliance running
Windows Storage Server in as my group's central fileserver. Its
replacing an OpenFiler 2.3 NAS appliance.

Lets skip the part where this is a horrific idea as it HAS to be done.

Its a short gig with a high pay rate. If you have done this before then
drop me a line and we can discuss details.

And yeah, I'm looking for other employment opportunities :-)

p.s. If anyone has set up a Linux box to be a SAMBA server and
authenticate off of LDAP, drop me an email as well. This is for a
slightly different project.