[ale] Way OT: ATL Neighboorhoods and Schools

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:33:40 EST 2012

Well, if the purpose of schools is to make factory workers... that
only works if you Have Factories, and a production economy to go with
them, which produces funding for your factory-worker-producing
schools, which produce people who can actually make something. No, I
think many of our schools switched to producing consumers... hence the
train wreck.