[ale] Holy cow! Published in Slashdot!!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:36:59 EST 2012

Paperwork granting authorization was certainly an implied prerequisite.

It is also possible to gain permission on a bet. "If I can access, you
pay me to fix the hole otherwise I provide a letter of 'Tested
Security' at no charge."

Many (most?) business dweebs are even more arrogant than most Linux
admins and thus will fall neatly into place.