[ale] How can I delete links that can't be seen by stat?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:48:39 EST 2012

"I have an NFS mount where I send nightly backups." was meant to
indicate that this is all that I am seeing from the client side of
things. I do not have console level access to the remote device.

The administrator of the device (a QNAP system) sees the same thing
when SSHing to the device. So there must be something corrupt with the
file system (possibly?). I haven't seen anything like this before.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59