[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW at SPSU: GPG Keysigning Party & Solstice Social: Thurs., Dec. 13, 2012

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Wed Dec 12 09:46:28 EST 2012

Go ahead and upload your key to the keyring on BigLumber...
http://biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=2952

At this time only myself and one other person has uploaded the key so
I'll keep checking it until I leave the office tomorrow (12/13/12) at
5pm. At that time I'll generate the final list and publish it to the URL
(http://undergrid.net/ale12/ksp-ale12.txt) and print out some copies to
bring with me.