[ale] how do i find cheap tablet with decent features

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Dec 11 19:09:24 EST 2012

Hi Justin,

I decided to load the jellybean keyboard from the Google play store.  I'm using it in split mode.  It's pretty cool.  Takes some getting used to.  Thanks for the tip.

By the way, when I hit reply to your message, it did not put ale in the return address.  You might want to check your settings.

Sincerely,

 Ron