[ale] how do i find cheap tablet with decent features

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Dec 10 13:06:53 EST 2012

That sounds pretty cool.  I haven't had a chance to try any of the alternate keyboards yet.  In general, how do these alternate keyboards work?

Sincerely,

Ron

Justin Goldberg <justgold79 at gmail.com> wrote:

>You can install the jellybean keyboard on a 4.0 device without root. It
>works like swype but I found it less klunky and more accurate than
>swype. I
>can almost type as fast as on a BlackBerry.
>
>Hope it helps with input on these cheap tablets.
>
>http://db.tt/zk0BfCgf
> On Dec 7, 2012 9:09 PM, "Ron Frazier (ALE)" <
>atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> How do i find a 7" android ICS or jelly bean tablet for $150 or less
>with
>> the following features?
>>
>> * full support of google apps including modern google play
>> * micro sd slot, pref 32 gb capable
>> * 1 GHz cpu / 512 MB ram
>> * capacitive screen
>> * bluetooth
>>
>> I might be willing to give up bluetooth but would rather not.  Camera
>is
>> fine but not required.  Preferably easy to root.  Local store with
>return
>> privilege is best, but I could buy online.  Cheaper is better.  I
>would be
>> even more impressed at $ 120 or $ 100.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com