[ale] Ring, ring, it's your computer calling. Your process has completed.

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Dec 10 09:55:30 EST 2012

Maybe I'm missing something.   I do this all the time by having our
servers email <myphonenumber>@vtext.com.    Converts to an SMS message.

Just make darn sure you throttle the number of messages.   It's no fun
to get 60 text messages a minute when it really goes off into the
weeds.

I'd rather get an SMS text message I can read whilst otherwise occupied,
versus an audio I have to listen to.

Neal